From the manufacturer
Sidewinder 14514 Compact II Military Model Hands-Free Light, Coyote – Box Packaged
- Durable clip attaches to helmet, headstrap or MOLLE vest for ultimate flexibility
- 4 individual light sources: White, Blue, Red & IR LEDs
- Uses one 3V CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Also accepts 1 AA lithium battery or 1 AA alkaline battery (sold separately)
- 185-Degree tilting body; rotates 360-degrees on helmet mount
- Cord attachment hole provided in clip capable of supporting 25 lbs of load
Includes helmet mount, headstrap & battery.
Hands Free Multi-LED Flashlight with Multiple Power Options
The Sidewinder Compact II provides the ultimate flexibility in the field – from allowing multiple power sources to how it’s used – hold it, attach it to your molle, or mount it on your helmet. It’s lightweight, multi-directional and multi-functional. It accepts a variety of battery types so you’ll always have a light whenever duty calls.
Pull-to-turn rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selection of LED color. Rubber dome actuator and 4 position rotary selector knob provides easy operation when wearing heavy gloves. Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in four discrete steps. IR Safe mode prevents accidental activation and battery depletion while in IR mode. Double-click push button to initiate strobe (all LED colors have a strobe function).
Illumination Source & Output:
4 Individual Light Sources: White LED; 5mm Blue LED, 470 nm peak wavelength; 5mm IR LED, 880 nm peak wavelength; 5mm Red LED, 630 nm peak wavelength. Illumination output electronically regulated.
- White C4 LED w/CR123A: 55 lumens, 1,175 candela; 69 meter beam distance
- White C4 LED w/AA: 47 lumens, 1,000 candela; 63 meter beam distance
- 5mm IR LED: 25mW/sr (min) radiant intensity
- 5mm Red LED: 1.5 lumen; 60 candela; 15 meter beam distance
- 5mm Blue LED: 1.8 lumens; 130 candela; 23 meter beam distance
Multi-Battery, Multi-Source Hands-Free Flashlight
Built To Last:
High impact super tough nylon case offers exceptional durability and weather resistance. All openings are O-ring sealed. Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating. 3 Meter impact resistance tested; IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4 All performance claims to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standard Issued: 06/14/2011, Document #239.
On/Off/Intensity Mode Selection:
Compound On-Off mode selector switch ergonomically separates On-Off-Dimming-Strobe and LED selection functions. Design does not require the operator to access separate switching locations on the device.
- Length: 3.00 in. (7.62 cm)
- Width: 1.07 in. (2.72 cm)
- Depth: 2.04 in. (5.21 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 ounces (68 grams) with CR123A lithium battery (included with purchase).
- Weight: 3.3 ounces (94 grams) with CR123A lithium battery and optional Helmet Mount.